Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chicken soup for a sick little Sammy...

From soup


I went to the airshow on saturday at Avalon Airport (which is near Geelong, which is near Melbourne, for my interstate readers - and I am yet to properly blog about it). I just happened to go on the coldest day of March, and I was stupid enough to not rug up enough, and the weather was a bit cold and miserable, but despite that, it was the best day ever that I'd been counting down since february.

Because of my stupidity, I have become very sick. I was like a zombie at church on sunday. I didn't go to uni on monday, missing three hours of class. Yesterday (tuesday) I went to two hours out of five hours of class, falling in a heap by lunch time, and bawling my eyes out because I just wanted to persevere and stay at uni. My friends wouldn't buy it, and insisted I go home.

I got home and was feeling rather miserable and depressed, sitting in the lounge room watching some cheesy day time TV, all I wanted to do was be back at uni! (wow, imagine if I had this determination when I'm NOT sick!).. Then...

...SUDDENLY...

...the most RANDOM thing happened!

This retro looking car pulls into my drive way, and it is none other than my friend Stoz (who just happens to be the boyfriend of my wonderful friend Steff). I was rather confused as I answered the door, and then Stoz places in my hands two cans of chicken noodle soup (two different brands, in case I was picky I suppose), and said these gifts he beared were from my very dear friend Steff. It made me smile. In fact I am smiling as I am writing this because it was so incredibly sweet :)

So Steff, I've said this many times before. (actually I am stealing this off you).. You're a dag, but you're my dag!

And Stoz, thanks for the delivery!

May God bless you guys heaps as you bless so many people! You guys are invited around for a soup-night at my place - I will cook it for you - when I am not so sick! :)

Here are some pictures of the exciting soup experience - Very nice for canned soup!

From soup

No comments:

some background noise?