Wednesday, June 13, 2007

back to the future

"The sun is always shining
the beaches like a diamond
you can see for miles
with tons of friendly smiles
the fish are always biting
drivings dynamiting
the footy is to die for
you'll get yourself an eyeful
so do yourself a favour
and come to South Australia!"

Would you believe I actually saw that ad on TV last night! I forgot that all South Australians were like me and payed out Victoria like me. haha. Must be a 'South Australian thing'

Today I am going back to Bendigo. I haven't slept, been really restless, as well as the fact that I had a good ol' Farmers Union Iced Coffee that wasn't so good.

I had a good catch up with my old youth pastor yesterday. She is so inspiring, I'd say she's a lot like me in her theology and beliefs of things. It was also good to talk to her about my anxiety, and actually get a bit more of a pin point onto what it actually probably is that is causing it.

I officially have things up on ebay - clothes and even a mobile phone! Let me know if you're interested ;)

Umm.. I thought I knew what I was going to type in this little white box. It was going to be deep. But I think I've forgotten.

I'm going to miss the quietness and lack of voltage of Pinnaroo. I'm going to miss the fact that I can just go out the back and talk to the animals like Dr. Harry. I'm going to miss having mum around. I'm going to miss feeling safe when I walk down the streets. I'm going to miss the lifestyle on the weekend (that is things like bonfires, heading out the scrub, things like that).

But that said, there are some things I miss about Bendigo. Life is progressing there, life goes on, I have people there I love and miss. Isn't it funny how one bizarre dream can make you miss someone like crazy? I'm going to get some new fish when I get home.

I guess part of me hasn't wanted to grow up, but I need to. I'm 20 and I don't know where the years have gone. And that scares me, because next I know I'll wake up and be 40, but where will I be in my life?

Anyway, time for a bath (don't get them in Bendigo grr), and then the long and winding road back to the 'Go to do some study and catch up on the recent life I have missed.

No comments:

some background noise?