Thursday, October 04, 2007

bring back, bring back, bring back Georgie to me, TO ME!

A few weeks ago, I was watching my favorite TV show, All Saints (the old series). It was an intense episode of a bomb going off in the hospital.

The episode ended on a total cliff hanger at the end of the week.

What, NO! I can't wait until monday! And plus, I'm going to Pinnaroo! They don't get channel 7, or Prime!

But ever a clever thinker, I set the video player for every day the next week.

After having an All Saints-less week, I came home to Bendigo, to sit down and take some
time out with my friends Terri, Mitch and Von. I pressed play only to find no trace of All Saints! All I could find was some weird science show. Noooooooo! And according to the tv guide, it wasnt coming back any time soon!

After much sadness, I finally got over it. However today, talking with my friend Elizabeth, it turns out that All Saints was just taking a break over the school holidays. Of course!

However, on the flipside to that, I begin a 3 week placement next week, so I will not be home to watch it, but I am ever so happy to have a housemate with a video player!

some background noise?