Tuesday, May 15, 2007

cuaca

I'm so home sick, I decided to pretend I was driving in Adelaide when I was driving home. Funny thing is, it didn't look like Bendigo with the amount of rain and green. Isn't it beautiful?

Sorry for the huge influx of blog posts that you probably don't find very interesting. I find blogging as a bit of a release.

Today I yelled. I yelled at a kid! He was constantly misbehaving so I actually raised my voice at him - I couldn't believe myself (please note: Sammy yelling at kids probably isnt as dramatic as you think). He was continuously stuffing around and wasn't paying attention, which was rather dissapointing. Must be the rain.

I need to quit comparing myself. I try to be as good as my supervising teacher, but I really think I'm trying too hard. I need to just be me. That doesn't mean I don't persevere, and try hard. I need to remind myself that he has been doing this for something like 8 years, I'm not even out yet. Of course he's going to be that little more perfected than me. I hate the expectations I have on myself like everythings a competition.

But alas, prac is still going good, but is challenging at the same time. Let's just say I'm not really a PE teacher.

I really don't like Harry Potter.

It was right what my friend told me about christianity being the only religion it's ok to hate.

I am dribbling.

I am tired

Someone, please send me a comment, or an email - doesn't anyone love me anymore??

I am having satay stir fry for tea - yum.

Anyway, my friend Kerri sent me these jokes, they cheered me up. Enjoy!

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .

MARIA: Here it is.

TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?

CLASS: Maria.
____________________________________


TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
__________________________________________

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"

GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"

TEACHER: No, that's wrong

GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
____________________________________________

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?

DONALD: H I J K L M N O.

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

__________________________________

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten
years ago.

WINNIE: Me!

__________________________________________


TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?

GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
_______________________________________

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."

MILLIE: I is...

TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."

MILLIE: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

_________________________________

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also
admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?

LOUIS: Because George still had the ax in his hand.

______________________________________


TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?

SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

______________________________


TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?

CLYDE : No, teacher, it's the same dog.

___________________________________

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

HAROLD: A teacher

2 comments:

Trav said...

The old yell at kids thing. On my last placement i gave 3 detentions in my first week.

(note: I am not sure whether i was allowed to give detentions but neither were the kids)

Christop said...

Yeah, Christianity's unpopular in most Western countries partly because it's been used to exercise power over people. (So I think partly we deserve it.)

some background noise?