Monday, May 14, 2007

sangat miskin

This is what toilets look like in Indonesia. Speaking of toilets look at this!

Anyway, it is monday, and I was back at school, and very happy. Millions of voiced around me screaming "Miss Smedley! Miss Smedley! I need your help! MISS SMEDLEY!"

I didnt get to have lunch today, which really sucked. My cheap lunch from Not Quite Right was definately not quite right. It turned out to be out of date from March: I brought it last week! I wasn't up for making myself any sicker so I binned it. Too bad I didn't have breakfast (break the fast. It's a compound word. agh! I'm turning into a teacher!), and my recess consisted of a small bag of vege chips. Oh well, luckily I had a green tea bag in my bag. MMmm. Nice.

On that note, it sucks being broke. It equally sucks when you spend half an hour getting groceries you can't pay for because you dont have enough money in your account. It's ok. God provides. It was just frustrating, and a bit of a fright. One of those things I never thought would happen to me. But I think it taught me an important lesson of not to shop at coles. The whole time I was there I couldn't stop thinking about how expensive and how much variety it lacks.

In other news: Port Adelaide are on top of the ladder. That makes 5 people in the city of Bendigo very happy.

Today in the staff room they were saying about how gastro is going around. Please pray I don't get it!

The weekend: I spent it sleeping, coughing, cleaning, planning, churching, and chilling with Mez.

My fish is killing itself with stupidity, just like its late wife. The tank is looking in need of a clean. I'm going to get a pet snail, and call it Steff. Steff the snail. It's a good break from me being the snail, or a sea gull. grr.

Anyway, enough procrastinating, the world isn't going to change with me sitting here blogging (... or is it?)

peace out

No comments:

some background noise?