Saturday, May 12, 2007

kesaksian

I'm not the biggest fan of posting lyrics, am a bit cynical of music, especially some modern stuff, but this song has been on my mind a lot lately. The words are really powerful, beautiful and true, and give God a lot of glory for who He is, and isn't just hung up on "I will". The last verse just keeps playing over and over in my mind.

Paradise Community Church: Power in the blood
Isn't there something beautiful
when you call out that Name
Isn't there power amazing
when in unity we say,
"Jesus Your love upon
that hill means we are saved,"
Jesus there is power in Your Name.

Majesty, power and love,
Holiness, peace from above
With me in mind, Lord You took the blame,
Jesus there is power in Your Name.

There is power in the blood,
No more sin and shame,
They’re gone in Jesus' Name,
There is power in the blood,
And that power lives in me.

No comments:

some background noise?