Friday, May 11, 2007

sekali lagi

Once again I am here.

I woke up several times in the night, but it wasnt too bad. I woke up feeling better each time, and would be really happy and go back to sleep.

I woke up and felt really good. I was so excited, and felt like it had been a miraculous healing. I was much better than I expected, and still am.

I went to school today. It was kind of exciting because it was footy day, and because my team is port power, it means I can have a lot of fun in a victorian school. Although I was a bit skeptical about wearing my port power gear, because of the dissapointing incident that happened there yesterday.

We walked around the oval, came in and I took a lesson, but my nose wouldnt stop running. It was awful and gross.

I asked my teacher if there was a pharmacy in town, and he told me that the nearest one would be back in Bendigo, and then pretty much just told me to go home. So here I am. 10:30am, I came home.

It's so depressing. I hate this. The most productive times are when I'm sick, because I hate feeling out of action. I want to go and do stuff, not be locked up in this sick body. But alas I wasn't really enjoying school today because I was spending every five seconds blowing my nose. I was concerned about passing on my sickness to the students and staff. So where I'm going to make these days up I'm missing I don't know. Perhaps in the holidays.

Anyway, I think I'm going to watch a DVD or sleep or something.

:(

No comments:

some background noise?