Sunday, May 06, 2007

gembira

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

excited
excited
excited

I dont know if this is bad to be this excited or not.

AHAHAHA. I just want to shout from the rooftops how great my God is.

God has been so evident in the events of today. The fact that I didn't have Mez there holding my hand, and I having the courage that God had put in me to go the places I went without hesitance - it was God. He is so real, and He lives in me!

And this excites me. I've had some really, like, wow things spoken over my life, specifically over the next few weeks of my life, and this just blows me away.

But with my excitement I just want to tell someone all of this! But will they think I'm crazy? So far it seems so.. This, in this blog, is just a snapshot.

Honesty.

I just want to write this down, capture this little bit of history of this feeling on my blog. I know the feeling will die down, and I know that the feeling will go to the other extreme, because that's what happens. Life is always a roller coaster, up and down.

But on that note I will share this with you:

Habakkuk 3:17-19
17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls—
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
19 The LORD God [c] is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer’s feet,
And He will make me walk on my high hills.

Blessed be the name of the Lord! Blessed be His glo-ho-horious name! :P

It's going to be an exciting prac!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Is someone impersonating me on your friend test??

Achi Myachi said...

oh.. You mean that wasn't you..?

Rachel said...

well... I am the 'Spatch Y' one, but someone's done one as 'Rachel T', which isn't me.... :S

Achi Myachi said...

silly spatch, that's rachel thomas, the girl who lived with me before Claire did. You can't have two Rachel T's in your phone so I have u as spatch.

Wow what a hot topic this blog looked like, when all we're talking about is my quiz. Tangents are excellent, they get me out of Indonesian

some background noise?