Wednesday, May 09, 2007

hari ketiga

To draw it for you in a picture:


Yes, I am sick. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, by recess my nose was not going to turn off. This happens every practicum at some stage. This time I was lucky enough to get it in my first week, so hopefully this will be my only sickness for prac.

So it has left me feeling really tired and knocked around. But despite that, it was a good day. I taught my first lesson in front of the whole class for the prac. It went really well, I couldn't believe it. What happened between last prac and this one when I got so confident? The teacher gave me feedback, saying it all went well, and I sounded really confident. Last semester I had a lecturer telling me that I severely lacked confidence. It's God.

Today was open day. The teacher was saying that we were having some visiters in, and he said that "if one comes in..." and another child shouted out "act normal?" It was pretty funny.

No comments:

some background noise?