Saturday, May 26, 2007

ya berantakan!



I've tried and tried and I can't do it!!

Today is spring cleaning day (Although I am fully aware that it is indeed autumn).

The events of today include:
doing the dishes
drying the dishes
doing washing
sorting out washing
Cleaning the fish tank (hi Cara)
re arranging my room (yipee!)
Going through my clothes and getting rid of the ones I don't wear any more.

And when I mean I'm getting rid of them, that means that you, Beyond South Australia readers have a great chance to get some clothes - FOR FREE! Yes, that's right - FREE! If you see anything you like, just comment in this post or email or phone me within the next week, and it's yours! What's left is either going to the op shop or I'll sell on ebay.

These clothes include:
  • Jay jays denim jacket - size 14
  • Millers elastic waist kahki skirt - size 18
  • Millers elastic waist purple skirt - size 18
  • Jay Jays purple flowery V-neck tee - size XL
  • "Go aussie" oldschool brown mens tee - size L? (got it for $2 at an op shop)
  • Jay Jays B-Star tee with a collar, brown with blue stripes, punk writing on the back - size XL
  • Long sleeve black target collar top - Size 16
  • Planet Shakers 2005 brown tee with pink and white logo - size 16
  • brown wollen jumper with roll-kneck collar (very warm). The only reason I am getting rid of this is because I accidently washed it with warm water and it shrunk. It has sentimental value (my gran gave it to me) - wanting to give it to a good home. - probably a size 10 now.
  • Mint Lions 1972 tee - size 16
  • Crossroads strawberry singlet - size XL
  • Home made christian fish black tank top - size XL
  • Black four and twenty top. It has yellow writing on the front saying "the great australian taste" and on the back saying "hungry?" It also has the four and twenty logo on the sleeves.
  • White V neck "fashion targets breast cancer Australia" tee - size 14
  • White collar top from K-mart, home made "go the fro" on the back.
  • Jay Jays mens white board shorts with grey and pink skull and cross decorations. Very punk. - size "38"
  • Pale pink jay jays long sleeved top with diamonds. Looks like theres a long sleeved top underneath. - size XL
Let me know!

4 comments:

Steff said...

I'm a size 10!!

Achi Myachi said...

sizes can be decieving. These things may be smaller than they say.

Size 10? You'll probably fit my grans shrunken warm black wollen jumper. (lots of adjectives there for you!)

Steff said...

You should hang onto it if it's that sentimental. You'll probably be a 10 soon with all that walking and swimming!

Rachel said...

Hey! Whoever posted that video is plagiarisaming... A mate of mine showed me that video years ago! haha... I can do it so I'll teach u!

some background noise?