Sunday, May 27, 2007

truk

Today I feel as though I have been hit by a truck.

Yesterday was a very productive day. I did the washing, sorted through my clothes, put things in my lesson plan folder, rearranged my room, and went to Mez's parents house for tea (Mez wasn't there).

None of this, however, was very academic, and I need to get a bit done before uni starts up again for me tomorrow.

Moving all of this furniture has really taken it out of me. At 10pm last night I was on my computer, and felt as though I needed to just go to bed. I was going, and then I only got as far as the floor, and curled up in front of the fan heater on the floor next to me. I woke up at 11:30 to find myself still there, and the whole right side mf my body was numb (I was sleeping on my side.)

I woke up at 10am, meaning I didn't go to church, and felt like a truck had hit me. How do you recover from this? When every muscle and bone in your body hurts? Does this mean I'm unfit or what?

In other news, my room is rather interesting now that it has been re arranged. I can't sit at my desk on the net anymore, I have to sit at my dressing table, or on my bed. Hopefully now I will get more work done. How cute do my 'pets' look?

In other OTHER news: look what I got at K-mart today with Linda:

Yes, George is back! And this time, bigger, and better. Let's see how long this one lasts ;)

No comments:

some background noise?