Monday, July 02, 2007

Sammy gets a job

Well, I innocently made a blog post last night, and now it has been edited due to a threat of being sued or arrested.

I am not sure what caused the comment, whether it be the picture, or my use of puns. But nethertheless I have removed it all to start again, it's better to be safe than sorry. My suggestion for next time is to tell me what exactly I am infringing, and I can just remove it.

So, although this blog post is officially mundane and boring, the point still remains, that I have a casual job at maccas.

(the first two comments were made before this blog was modified)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My is Amin. I work in the copyright infringement department of McDonalds.

I have been asked by my employer to notify you that you are indeed breaching international copyrights within this blog. I would politely ask that you either remove the blog, or at least the instances of the infringements.

Should you not meet these requirements, legal action may be taken - which may include, but is not limited to suing, or arrest.

McDonald's appreciates your co-operation in this matter.

Regards,

Amin Vehmot

mish said...

With all due respect, Amin; how do you expect anyone to take this seriously without any identification or proof that you have any affiliation with McDonalds?

switch said...

sorry about that guys, I have a sick sense of humour.

-Amin Vehmot (a.k.a switch (a.k.a Tim))

mish said...

HA-DOU-KEN!

Stephanie Jewell said...

tim thats nasty D:

btw you didnt mention your name is amin. for all we know, your pet chicken is amin :P

"My *pet chicken* is Amin"

some background noise?