Thursday, September 06, 2007

stabilo

We have an interesting maths class this semester.

I can't say it is the highlight of my week. We often get hand outs we don't use. My friend Steff can often be found colouring in a pattern on one of these odd handouts every monday before the lecture starts. If you're lucky, she'll also continue this throughout the week.

A quote from the girl herself, "it's the highlight of my week!"

*bada boom ching!!*

But as far as 'highlights' go, earlier this week, I did something very exciting. I walked into the travel agent, and put a deposit in on my airfare to Indonesia!

And as far as my travel buddy Steff goes, you can check out about what we're doing and where we're going here.

Yes, after a lot of question about my suitability to travel, I finally decided (along with persuasion from my parents) and declared that I am, on November 27, getting on that plane and going to Sulawesi! This is one of my biggest dreams, and quite honestly, when I came to this campus in 2005, I honestly hoped that an opportunity like this would come up.

God is a God beyond our wildest dreams. This is quite likely only the beginning of what he has in store for me.

So from here on, it is the process of fund raising for the trip, getting my act together, having some immunisations and what not.

Sometimes I'm just sitting there and will just randomly giggle, jiggle, or tap my fingers on the table in excitement! Can you tell, I'm super excited! eeeeeeeee!

No comments:

some background noise?