Saturday, November 03, 2007

another one bites the dust...

So here I was, innocently getting ready for work, when I noticed a small spider. It must have come from the clothes line area of my backyard!

It however is unlike any spider I have ever seen! It looked really tropical. It was about 1cm big, with a fluro green body, and a yellow like sack at the back.

I looked for my camera, but couldn't find it. I can't find it online.

Unfortunately, it was squashed by a tissue, as I didn't want it to dissapear into the rest of my
washing.

Lucky I'm not as scared of spiders as my sister. But now I have the eepedy geepedies that there are spiders all through what I'm wearing.. eek!

Here's a picture I drew of it. Does anyone know what kind of spider it is? Is it dangerous? It had fangs!

1 comment:

switch said...

gee, nothing to worry about, all spiders have fangs - but this one is a harmless flower spider.

some background noise?