Saturday, May 05, 2007

dokter

"You should blog about it" - Spatch

My doctor is extremely funny. He's the type of doctor where you have a five minute appointment, and you can be talking about it for half an hour!

The first time I ever saw him, he asked me "now, Samantha, what do you study here at this marvellous institution?"
He prescrived me some pills that I never took because he freaked me out by saying, "and if you take them, don't drink alcohol, because it will blow your guts out!"

The second time I went I was an emotional wreck. I was bawling my eyes out and I even brought someone with me for support. He came and sat next to me, took me by the hand, and said, "aww Samantha, what's wrong? Am I not pretty enough for you?" Here I am, hysterically crying, yet hysterically laughing at the same time. Then he started patting me like a dog, saying "aww, what;s wrong?" hehe. Then he began to talk very high pitched and told me he had had a sex change, but it went terribly wrong. Then he tried to teach me a technique of taking pills with a big mac. I guess you'd just have to be there. The friend I brought with me was laughing so hard she was crying.

The next day I was in the student services area, and he walked past. I heard him talking to people in the office in the same 'sex change' voice.

But yesterday I went and saw him again. He's a funny dude. He said, "oh you've come to tell me these are **** and I can stick them up my bum!" hehe. He was happy to see me smiling this time "it feels like I've achieved something. One small step for man or whatever." And then as he let me out of his office, he wished me good health, good love, good studies, good whatever.

Hehe I think laughter is the best medicine

No comments:

some background noise?