Wednesday, January 03, 2007

a bronze babe and a chocolate Steff

On Wednesday night, Steff and I dyed our hair at about 1 in the morning. Oh the things you do when you're tired and under the influence of Sammy!

The lovely Steff went a lovely brown chocolate, while I went for a bronze babe. (How wrong does that sound!?) The results were impressive.

We also watched a retro movie called Down with Love. Well, Steff watched it, I slept through parts, munched on chicken twisties to try and stay awake, and still managed to get the general jist of the movie. It inspired me to invest in a beret.

4-5am saw us in bed, sending hilarious 1c texts across the house. I somehow managed to get up at 10am and cleaned parts of the house.

Pictures? Well, because it's either my dial-up or blogger being stupid I have uploaded them to my deviantart. Click here to see before and after pics. Click here to see even more pics!!!

Your Hair Should Be Orange
Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.

No comments:

some background noise?