Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the power of one

Isn't it funny how one person, or even just a few, can make the difference to one country?

Imagine if I (or me and the people accompanying) could make that difference. A difference that could cancel out this terrorism - a difference for the better.

There were already travel warnings about Indonesia, but in the news yesterday, the warnings were emphasised that little bit more. Although as far as my understanding that the area I am travelling to is considered to be safe, somehow I find it unlikely that the university would risk taking us if there are warnings such as this going around. But you just never know.

It saddens me a lot that a few terrorists wreck so much for everyone.

I really need to seek God on this one. If I am to go, I'm sure he will give me a peace about it.

Not my will, but God's. God will make a way when there seems to be no way.

Kau hancurkan hatiku, hancurkan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku tuk melihatmu
Kau terangi jiwaku, kau redupkan lagi
Kau hancurkan hatiku tuk melihatmu

Ku katakan dengan indah - Peterpan (watch it Steff!)

(you break my heart, break it again, you break my heart to see me. You manifest my soul, you drain it again, you break my heart to see me. [I speak beautifully]) - how cheesy!!

No comments:

some background noise?