Thursday, September 20, 2007

anybody out there..?

What's with this!?

I am so anxious to go home. Today I delayed my travel home by one more day. I initially was going to leave yesterday afternoon. I am now not leaving until sunday morning.

Why is it that I don't want to go home? Why is it that Bendigo means so much - that if I go away for a week something big is going to happen and I'll miss it? Why dont I want to just go home, far far away, especially when I am spending every waking moment here in Bendigo wanting to get out?

And November - how will I survive then..?

What am I - Let's face it - I'm nor Victorian nor South Australian.. Where do I belong, exactly?

Gah, I hate insecurity!

1 comment:

Stephanie Jewell said...

You are neither Victorian or South Australian.

You are both Victorian and South Australian.

You are neither and both at the same time.

You are Sammy and that is who you are. You are in God's hands and that is where you belong.

No matter where you go, there you shall stay :)

some background noise?