Thursday, October 25, 2007

overwhelmed?

So here I am sitting here and finally the reality hits me that there is only one day of this rediculous practicum to go. Part of me is joyous and can't wait until I'm free as of monday afternoon (exams - such a release!), but part of me feels a little sad.

Although I have spent a majority of this prac complaining, and hating every minute, I will actually miss it. It gets to this point of the prac where I begin to evaluate how I've been - I'm not exactly happy.

So after exams, I turn 21 and head over to Indonesia. And suddenly everything becomes overwhelming as I enter into my fourth year. Where have the years gone?

I have a few friends that are actually finishing their university degree this year. Imagine how overwhelmed they must feel.

No comments:

some background noise?