Saturday, June 09, 2007

berita pagi

(That's Indonesian for 'the morning news')

I have been reminiscing about my trip to Indonesia in 2002. I went to see my high school Indonesian teacher on Friday. I've been going through all the things in my 'Indonesia-box'. Oh how I miss it!

Recently I applied to go to Indonesia for an intensive language experience in Sulawesi, Indonesia. I have not wanted something like this for a very long time.

I got an email today. I frantically clicked an email that had the subject line "congratulations". Along with nine other people from Bendigo, I have been selected to go to Sulawesi in December. You wouldn't believe how incredibly happy I am.

Now I need to frantically fund raise.

(The photo is the plane I boarded for a flight from Yogyakarta to Denpasar in 2002)

No comments:

some background noise?