Saturday, June 09, 2007

how bout that weather eh.

So I was sitting outside the Pinnaroo Post Office on a seat waiting for my Mum to pick me up the other day. I had just been to the op shop and brought $8 worth of goodies (I swear the best clothes I own are from there) - this includes 4 items of clothing - BARGAIN! Bendigo's op shops are so expensive!

Anyway, I'm innocently sitting there, and this random stranger says to me, "what are you warming up there?" .. It was utterly random and so I said back at him, "Are you kidding! This weather is tropical!"

He goes into the post office, comes back out and asks me, "So where are you from then?" And I said, "Bendigo."

"Oh," he says. "You guys are in a water crisis!"

Then he asked me where I was staying, and I was like, I used to live here, and told him who my mum was.

Then he says, "ahh.. you've inherited her hair!"

What the.. it was totally random!

No comments:

some background noise?