Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 things I 'dig' about Jesus

I have been tagged by Susan to write 5 things I 'dig' about Jesus. I think it's going to be hard just to choose 5 (see John 21:25).

OK, here it goes..

1. I love that my walk with Jesus is completely personal, it is mine, I am unique and nobody can take it away. It's like when you get this revelation, and you're incredibly excited, and then nobody cares, but you just know it is God, and that he has inspired you, and just you, are incredibly inspired.. you know? No, I'm not making sense am I..

2. He is so jentle, kind, but so powerful and strong! He can calm the raging seas, and the sound of His name is just incredibly powerful!

3. Although I constantly find myself not fitting in, I know that because of Jesus I want to stand out!

4. That it's not by my might, or by my strength, but His spirit moving in my life.

5. His banner over me is love, His love. His LOVE! How can you ever uproot that!!!


And now, I tag Spatch and Bec (She likes these taggy things, or just keeps getting tagged!)
***

In other news I have got 3 new fish and a snail. There's a fish with spots (Burkie), a gold fish (Beth) and one with an orange shell (turtle).. Plus my snail, who is black (Steff)

1 comment:

Susan Barnes said...

Thanks Sammy. This is great. I especially like No. 1. It makes sense to me.

some background noise?