Friday, June 22, 2007

it's over for now

So today I finished my last exam for the semester, meaning I am now 'free'...

.. I'm bored already..

a lot of emotions and thoughts are going on right now about the end of semester, it being one of the hardest semesters I have had to endure, the fact that I am now well over half way done, and just life in general.

Ever get that feeling of 'alone'? Not lonely, just alone. Like isolated. Around heaps of people you still feel alone.

No, I'm not going home these holidays. Going home costs me $100 round trip, as well as the pressure to go to Adelaide. I'm trying to stay away from the shops, and just trying to eat the abundance of food already in the cupboard. These holidays I will try and get a job. Many engagement parties and 21sts there are also an abundance of.

I'm feeling artistic. I'm off to paint a picture! =]

1 comment:

Christop said...

Painting pictures is good for your health. (And other people's too.)

some background noise?