Saturday, April 21, 2007

bulu-bulu

In recent news:

Yesterday, in PE, we were trying to make a rain scene using clapping and clicking. Three of us were remeniscing about the time we did it at Youth Alive. The funny part about that is that those two were in Melbourne, and I in Adelaide. We're all connected in the great circle of life?

Last night for tea I was going to have soup. However it seems that the can opener has gone missing. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it!!

In other news, I changed my bed sheets today (hear the crowd go wild). When selecting new bed sheets from the abundance of which resides at this house thanks to my lovely mother, I found all of these really warm bed items. Now when I moved to victoria, my mum thought I would freeze, and geared me up with all of this stuff. However I have never used it, because I used to not feel the cold. I think it's just me that feels the cold, because my housemate is always saying how silly I am that I'm so cold. So now I have extra bed linen (including a very RETRO sheet) with some leesy underlay thing. I'll trial it tonight and report if it's any warmer ;)

And yes, I am fully aware it's only April

No comments:

some background noise?